Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] RAIT anyone?

2013-05-11 04:55:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] RAIT anyone?
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 07:48:49 +0200
Hello,

As James points out a RAID 1 (mirror) is not in our plans. However,
making two copies of the same backup on two different Devices is
something that is very likely to happen before the end of the year.
The first cut will be to write to two or more devices in the same SD.
The second cut will be to write to more than 1 SD.

Regards,
Kern