Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Windows Server Backup Fails

2013-04-29 10:43:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Windows Server Backup Fails
From: Carol-raid <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 05:50:19 -0700
Hello!

I need some help. A Windows Server backup job fails some times and I have the
following messages in the logs.

26-Abr 21:08 svdom-fd JobId 1858: Error:
/home/kern/bacula/k/bacula/src/lib/bsock.c:389 Write error sending -1 bytes to
Storage daemon:10.0.0.6:9103: ERR=Input/output error
26-Abr 21:08 svdom-fd JobId 1858: Fatal error:
/home/kern/bacula/k/bacula/src/filed/backup.c:1240 Network send error to SD.
ERR=Input/output error
26-Abr 21:06 bacula-sd JobId 1858: Fatal error: append.c:245 Network error
reading from FD. ERR=Conexão fechada pela outra ponta

I don't know what to do because some times the job works fine.
Bacula version is 5.2.2
Windows Server version is 2003 x64 R2
Windows Server client version is 5.2.10

Thanks in advance.