Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula seems not to get mtx-changer output SOLVED

2013-04-16 10:37:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula seems not to get mtx-changer output SOLVED
From: Marco Carcano- Statusnobilis SA <marco.carcano AT statusnobilis DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:46:57 +0200
Hello Dan, John

thanks for your reply

I already had a look to the links Dan suggested

however I got it working:

not sure about what exactly fixed the issue, however:

added the following to the LTO drive resource in bacula-sd.conf

Maximum Changer Wait = 600
Maximum Rewind Wait = 600
Maximum Open Wait = 600

I rewinded all the tapes and wrote the EOF mark

now it works fine.

thanks however for the suggestions and interest in my issue

kind regards

Marco Carcano