Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: bacula seems not to get mtx-changer output

2013-04-16 09:06:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: bacula seems not to get mtx-changer output
From: Marco Carcano- Statusnobilis SA <marco.carcano AT statusnobilis DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:16:49 +0200
> Most likely you need to customize the mtx-changer script for your
> archive. See if the mtx status command works.
>
> http://linux.die.net/man/1/mtx
>
> John
Hello John

thanks for your reply - however I do not know how to customize it,
neither where to get docs

here is the output of mtx status (it has been launched as bacula user)

kind regards

Marco Carcano

mtx -f /dev/sg3 status
   Storage Changer /dev/sg3:1 Drives, 24 Slots ( 0 Import/Export )
Data Transfer Element 0:Empty
       Storage Element 1:Empty
       Storage Element 2:Empty
       Storage Element 3:Empty
       Storage Element 4:Empty
       Storage Element 5:Full :VolumeTag=PT7783L3
       Storage Element 6:Empty
       Storage Element 7:Empty
       Storage Element 8:Empty
       Storage Element 9:Full :VolumeTag=PT7782L3
       Storage Element 10:Empty
       Storage Element 11:Full :VolumeTag=PT7785L3
       Storage Element 12:Empty
       Storage Element 13:Empty
       Storage Element 14:Empty
       Storage Element 15:Empty