Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula seems not to get mtx-changer output

2013-04-16 09:10:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula seems not to get mtx-changer output
From: Marco Carcano- Statusnobilis SA <marco.carcano AT statusnobilis DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:20:15 +0200
Hello Rudolf

and thanks for the reply

Il 16/04/13 13:48, Cejka Rudolf ha scritto:
> Marco Carcano- Statusnobilis SA wrote (2013/04/16):
>> /usr/libexec/bacula/mtx-changer /dev/sg3 listall 0 /dev/nst0
> Do you have write permissions on /dev/sg3?
yes, bacula user is member of tape group: the above command has been
launched as bacula user

[root@myserver ~]# su bacula
bash-4.1$ ls -al /dev/sg3
crw-rw---- 1 root tape 21, 3 Apr 16 10:30 /dev/sg3
bash-4.1$ ls -al /dev/nst0
crw-rw---- 1 root tape 9, 128 Apr 16 10:28 /dev/nst0

>> 3991 Bad autochanger command: /usr/libexec/bacula/mtx-changer /dev/sg3
>> loaded 1 /dev/nst0 0
>> 3991 result="": ERR=Child died from signal 9: Kill, unblockable
> Try this command from command line, still the same result?
I have already tried from command line, as bacula user, and it works

--
Status Nobilis SA