Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Missing Job Notification email

2013-02-09 09:51:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Missing Job Notification email
From: dweimer <dweimer AT dweimer DOT net>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 08:48:25 -0600
One of my backup jobs that has been using the same configuration for
months, suddenly stopped sending me the notification message.  It still
shows in the logs, and is successfully backing up data.  I have even
verified restores, the other backups I have running still send
notification emails, so its not a general server problem.

Where do I look to see what's happening with the notification message?

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer