Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Autochanger Tandberg

2013-02-08 11:10:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Autochanger Tandberg
From: "Jürgen Ecker" <trexman AT gmx DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 17:07:48 +0100
Hi,

i have another problem with our tape library. The problem is that i get the
following error.

94 Full   Tape.2013-02-08_16.37.17_03 is waiting for an appendable Volume

If i check the storage with stat->2: Storage->Autochanger it shows me the
following information:

Device "LTO-4" (/dev/nst0) is mounted with:
    Volume:      AAC720
    Pool:        Tape
    Media type:  LT0
    Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for:
       Pool:        Tape
       Media type:  LT0
    Slot 1 is loaded in drive 0.
    Total Bytes Read=64,512 Blocks Read=1 Bytes/block=64,512
    Positioned at File=0 Block=0
====

Used Volume status:
AAC720 on device "LTO-4" (/dev/nst0)
    Reader=0 writers=0 devres=1 volinuse=0

The tape library supports a barcodescanner and i have labeled the tapes with
"label barcodes".

Why it hangs? I don´t want to label a volume by hand. It should be auto
labeled. What is wrong in my configuration.

Here my configurations:

bacula-dir.conf
Storage {
  Name = Autochanger
  Address = 10.0.0.10
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "password"
  Device = Tape
  Autochanger = yes
  Media Type = LT0
}

Pool {
  Name = Tape
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 28 days
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 4G
  Maximum Volumes = 1000
}

bacula-sd.conf
Autochanger {
  Name = Tape
  Device = LT0-4
  Changer Command = "/etc/bacula/scripts/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Device = /dev/sg3
}

Device {
  Name = LT0-4