Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Missing Job Notification email

2013-02-11 10:53:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Missing Job Notification email
From: dweimer <dweimer AT dweimer DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 09:50:50 -0600
On 02/11/2013 7:57 am, Dan Langille wrote:
> On 2013-02-09 09:48, dweimer wrote:
>> One of my backup jobs that has been using the same configuration for
>> months, suddenly stopped sending me the notification message.  It
>> still
>> shows in the logs, and is successfully backing up data.  I have even
>> verified restores, the other backups I have running still send
>> notification emails, so its not a general server problem.
>>
>> Where do I look to see what's happening with the notification
>> message?
>
> Also, check your mail logs to see if that message is getting to the
> mail server.

Wow, I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, or something, can't
believe I didn't think of that one myself.  It is getting blocked.

Feb 11 00:07:06 webmail sm-mta[95952]: r1B676il095952:
ruleset=check_rcpt, arg1=<root@localhost>, relay=localhost [127.0.0.1],
reject=550 5.7.1 <root@localhost>... Mail from 127.0.0.1 rejected, see
http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=127.0.0.1

of course, now to find out why the next one gets through less than
three minutes later with the same from and to address, and up until
several days ago this one went through as well. But it looks like its
not a Bacula problem anyways.

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer