Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Install and configure both server and client

2013-02-06 03:55:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Install and configure both server and client
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Jake G." <dj_dark_junglist AT yahoo DOT com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 09:51:55 +0100
Hello,

On 6 February 2013 06:48, Jake G. <dj_dark_junglist AT yahoo DOT com> wrote:
Your repo looks great!. I have added it to my new server. However, do you have a preferred install instructions that you use?

there's no "preferred" installation method, just install the packages you require.

If you want a quick setup; look at the bundled README.Fedora file in bacula-common.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).