Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Install and configure both server and client

2013-02-05 07:45:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Install and configure both server and client
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Jake G." <dj_dark_junglist AT yahoo DOT com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 13:42:40 +0100
Hello,

I mantain a repository of the current Fedora packages for all Fedora supported distributions (RHEL/CentOS 5/6, Fedora 16/17/18) at:

They are the same that are in Fedora 17/18/rawhide, they contain the latest 5.2.12 and the package will 99% be the one in RHEL 7.

To only install the client; just issue a "yum install bacula-client"

Any constructive feedback is appreciated, but please read the enclosed README files which tell you how to configure the correct SQL backend with the alternatives system.

The git repositories with the spec file and eventual patches are at:

Regards,
--Simone