Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Install and configure both server and client

2013-02-05 05:58:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Install and configure both server and client
From: Sipter Bálint <spy14 AT sch.bme DOT hu>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:55:04 +0100
Hi,
How are you trying to install it by yum or from source? Did you read the official documentation?

2013/2/5 Jake G. <dj_dark_junglist AT yahoo DOT com>
Hi All!

I have installed bacula on centOS 6.3 but i have no clue on how to install the client on the other server that I want to backup.
I also have not idea how to configure the server once its installed.

There does not seem to be a standard installation doc. Every install guide I have read is completely different than the others. Which is correct?

Any help would be appreciated very much!

Thanks,
Jake