Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Help with BAT

2012-10-17 16:39:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Help with BAT
From: João Alberto Kuchnier <joao.kuchnier AT dataprom DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:19:26 -0300
Hi everyone!

I'm having some problems with bacula BAT. Monthly I create a full job
tape of all servers and keep it safe outside the office.

However, yesterday I figured out, inside BAT, that some old and recently
monthly tapes have their volume records but I can see any job record
inside the volume.

For example:

+---------+------------+-----------+---------+-----------------+----------+--------------+---------+------+-----------+-----------+---------------------+

| MediaId | VolumeName | VolStatus | Enabled | VolBytes | VolFiles |
VolRetention | Recycle | Slot | InChanger | MediaType | LastWritten |

+---------+------------+-----------+---------+-----------------+----------+--------------+---------+------+-----------+-----------+---------------------+

| 329 | Mensal11 | Full | 1 | 124,554,221,568 | 126 | 315,360,000 | 0 |
0 | 0 | LTO-2 | 2012-08-06 10:09:20 |

When I double-click the volume, a messages says: "The Jobs query
returned no results".

Resource pool configuration:

Pool {
         Name = mensal-vol
         Pool Type = Backup
         LabelFormat = "Tape"
         Recycle = no
         AutoPrune = no
         Storage = office-sd
         Volume Retention = 10 years
         File Retention = 10 years
         Job Retention = 10 years
}

Is there another way to list the volume jobs? Can they somehow be
cleared from catalog?

Thank you for your help!

João K.