Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to configure schedule for run full the first weekend of the month??

2012-09-06 06:54:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to configure schedule for run full the first weekend of the month??
From: Ana Romero <ana.romero AT cpxextremadura DOT com>
To: ganiuszka <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 12:52:44 +0200 (CEST)
Hello Gani,

I want to perform a full backup monthly on the first weekend of every month, but with the configuration you propose this would not be possible as for example in September on the first Friday of the month is 7 and the first Saturday and Sunday has been the 1 and 2, so that backups have been divided in two weeks.

I need a configuration that can ensure that backups will be released consecutively Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

thank very much
Regards
Ana