Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to configure schedule for run full the first weekend of the month??

2012-09-07 07:31:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to configure schedule for run full the first weekend of the month??
From: Ana Romero <ana.romero AT cpxextremadura DOT com>
To: jma AT schaubroeck DOT be
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 13:29:14 +0200 (CEST)
Hello all,

It first, thank you very much to all for help me.
I thought there would be any way to configure this type of schedule, this configuration I have made in HP DataProtector, without having to reconfigure the schedule each year and works correctly.

http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Technical-Support-Services-Blog/First-Saturday-Schedule-Hack-Revisited/ba-p/104117

Thanks
Regards