Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula volume on new tapelibrary

2012-06-28 10:15:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula volume on new tapelibrary
From: "Holikar, Sachin (ext)" <sachin.holikar.ext AT siemens DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:12:17 +0200
Thanx but the bextract command halts ,

host:/opt/bacula/etc # bextract -V AAD371L3 /dev/nst0 /tmp/restore_bacula/
bextract: butil.c:287 Using device: "/dev/nst0" for reading.
28-Jun 15:40 bextract JobId 0: No slot defined in catalog (slot=0) for Volume
"AAD371L3" on "Drive-1" (/dev/nst0).
28-Jun 15:40 bextract JobId 0: Cartridge change or "update slots" may be
required.
28-Jun 15:40 bextract JobId 0: 3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded? drive 0"
command.
28-Jun 15:40 bextract JobId 0: 3302 Autochanger "loaded? drive 0", result is
Slot 5.

Any idea?

Thanx,
Admin