Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula volume on new tapelibrary

2012-06-27 10:26:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula volume on new tapelibrary
From: "Holikar, Sachin (ext)" <sachin.holikar.ext AT siemens DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:24:36 +0200
Thanx John for the reply.

We will be keeping both the tape libraries old+new in the environment.
We have configured another bacula server for the new library.
And plan is to keep half the jobs onto new tape library lateron.
But first test is to verify if the tapes from old are readable. So that in case
of old bacula server going down , we will be in a position to use(read) the
tapes in new library.

Thanx,
Admin