Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula recognizes only 7 slots in an 8-slot-changer

2012-06-27 11:20:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula recognizes only 7 slots in an 8-slot-changer
From: Jens Grüntjes <jens.gruentjes AT ebira DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:17:34 +0200
Zitat von Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>:

> Woot!  success.  Now, I think the next step is to train mtx-changer.
>
> --
> Dan Langille - http://langille.org/

What do you mean by "train mtx-changer"? I think eyrything works fine
as the following commands show. Although the hard test will be the
first backup that needs the tape in slot 8 (which is scheduled for the
next weekend).

boromir /etc/bacula/scripts # ./mtx-changer /dev/sg4 list
1:WOC4-01L4
2:WOC4-02L4
4:WOC5-01L4
5:WOC5-02L4
6:WOC5-03L4
7:WOC1-01L4
8:WOC1-02L4
3:WOC4-03L4

boromir /etc/bacula/scripts # ./mtx-changer /dev/sg4 slots
8

Greetings
--
Jens