Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] I want to build bacula-fd on Tru64

2012-02-15 07:05:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] I want to build bacula-fd on Tru64
From: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
To: 송태환 <thdxo AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:03:57 +0100
Op 15/02/2012 4:54, 송태환 schreef:

Hello.

I am sorry I don't speak English well.
I want to build bacula-FD on Tru64 ..

OS : alpha-dec-osf5.1
gcc : gcc-3.4.3
bacula  : 5.2.5

  I am used bacula-5.0.1  binary version on Tru64

 but  I want to use LZO compression

so, I am building  baucla 5.2.5  on Tru64

configure option

    ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/bacula --enable-client-only --disable-readline --enable-static-fd  --disable-libtool

result  messages
...snip...
   LZO support:          no

I think you might want to try and find out which dev libraries you need to install to get LZO support activated. A working build is not much use if the one feature you want isn't enabled ...

Regards,
Jeremy

**** DISCLAIMER ****
http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm