Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Seperate storage for fulls and Incs.

2012-01-17 15:29:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Seperate storage for fulls and Incs.
From: DMS <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:27:29 -0800
I am using 5.x, the one that comes in the Ubuntu 10.04 repository.

I think I see what you mean by having the schedule override the storage. I have
been using the Webmin console which is good for most of what I have to do, but
I have had to manually edit for wildcard file sets and what not. I didn't know
there where this many over rides in the schedule. I will make the changes and
see how it goes tonight. thanks for the help!!