Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Seperate storage for fulls and Incs.

2012-01-17 14:19:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Seperate storage for fulls and Incs.
From: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:17:15 -0200
Which version of bacula are you using?

I remember having the same problem with 3.x, but it got resolved on 5.x...

Em 17 de janeiro de 2012 16:38, DMS <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> escreveu:
Right now I have all my backups going to a 6 TB raid array. I am trying to keep the fulls on the array, and the Incrementals on another mounted 600 GB storage drive. The storage directors and everything are setup correctly, jobs run just fine, except that they are upgrading themselves to a full backup instead of an incremental backup.

So I guess my question is, should the job check against the catalog on a client basis to see if there is a full backup? It seems to only be concerned that there is not a full backup on the new Storage device instead of checking to see if there are any fulls listed in the catalog (which there is a full from last Friday).

Maybe I am just missing a setting somewhere.  Any help would be wonderful. Thanks!