Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows client error

2012-01-02 17:50:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows client error
From: James Harper <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
To: "rmcgee AT teamdms DOT com" <rmcgee AT teamdms DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 22:48:29 +0000
>             : line 35, col 24 of file C:\ProgramData\Bacula/bacula-fd.conf
>
>   Name = @monitor_name@

Post the contents of the c:\programdata\bacula\bacula-fd.conf file, but I
suspect you just need to change the @monitor_name@ to the same as the director
name earlier in the config file but with an extension of -mon or something. Or
just remove the monitor section entirely which is what I do (I find the tray
monitor causes crashes).

James