Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows client error

2012-01-02 17:43:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows client error
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 22:40:53 +0000
>Config error: Cannot open included config file monitor_name@: No such file or
>di
>rectory
>
>            : line 35, col 24 of file C:\ProgramData\Bacula/bacula-fd.conf
>  Name = @monitor_name@
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>From what I gather, I have to moves some files to another location, but it is
>>giving me a unix type of address in a windows enviroment and I am not sure
>>what to do.

Notice the error misses the first "@"?
http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/install/install/Customizin_Configurat_Files.html
See the section "Including other Configuration Files"

It's looking for the file you told the binary to include. Now look in your file
and see that
this is simply a placeholder for a value, arguably a bad one as the syntax
means something
else but it was intended to be obvious anyway.

See the last entry in the faq about making a password, and see here for how to
correlate them:
http://bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/main/main/Customizing_Configuration_F.html#SECTION002240000000000000000