Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] My backup schedule overlaps. Can it be fixed?

2011-09-06 08:10:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] My backup schedule overlaps. Can it be fixed?
From: Dan Schaefer <dan AT performanceadmin DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 08:06:58 -0400

On 09/01/2011 03:32 PM, Mark wrote:
Is it not acceptable to do your fulls on the first and third Sunday of each month, with diffs on the second, fourth, and fifth (if it exists) Sunday?

        Run = Level=Full Pool="Full-Pool Developer-PC" on first, third Sun at 0:05
        Run = Level=Differential Pool="Diff-Pool Developer-PC" on second, fourth, fifth Sun at 0:15
        Run = Level=Incremental Pool="Inc-Pool Developer-PC" mon-sat at 0:25

That syntax may not be exactly perfect (I don't have access to bacula right now), but it's close if not correct.