Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Who is right about the tape size: Bacula or the tapeloader??

2011-09-01 10:43:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Who is right about the tape size: Bacula or the tapeloader??
From: François Cabelguen <fcabelguen AT adeuza DOT com>
To: "s.guenther AT in-put DOT de" <s.guenther AT in-put DOT de>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:28:40 +0000
Hi,

I think this setting is not good  "Media Type = Ultrium-LTO3".
I have this in my setup: " Media Type = LTO-3".

Below is my configuration of my SD:
Autochanger {
 Name = Dell-PV124T
 Device = ULTRIUM-TD3
 Changer Command = "/etc/bacula/scripts/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
 Changer Device = /dev/sg4
}

Device {
 Name = ULTRIUM-TD3
 Drive Index = 0
 Media Type = LTO-3
 Archive Device = /dev/st0
 AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
 AlwaysOpen = yes;
 RemovableMedia = yes;
 Offline On Unmount = no;
 RandomAccess = no;
 AutoChanger = yes
  # Enable the Alert command only if you have the mtx package loaded
 Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}

Fanch