Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Ignore fileset changes

2011-08-23 02:46:40
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Ignore fileset changes
From: Adrian Reyer <bacula-lists AT lihas DOT de>
To: Olle Romo <olleromo AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 08:43:01 +0200
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 01:38:23AM +0200, Olle Romo wrote:
> What I mean is that if I have a drive removed, run the job then attach
> the drive and run the job again, Bacula will do a full backup of the
> drive even if it previously had done an incremental backup on the same
> drive. Ideally I want it to just continue the incremental backup.

Use 2 filesets and 2 jobs. One like you have now, but exclude the
removable drive, The other only has the removable dribe and you only
run it when the drive is there, e.g. checked by a pre-script.

Regards,
        Adrian
--
LiHAS - Adrian Reyer - Hessenwiesenstraße 10 - D-70565 Stuttgart
Fon: +49 (7 11) 78 28 50 90 - Fax:  +49 (7 11) 78 28 50 91