Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Ignore fileset changes

2011-08-09 00:10:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] Ignore fileset changes
From: Olle Romo <olleromo AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 06:07:41 +0200
Hi All,

'Ignore Fileset Changes = yes' doesn't seem to have the effect I was
hoping for... If a drive is missing on one run, the next time Bacula
sees the drive it will proceed to backup the entire thing again. I'm
sure there's an obvious way to avoid this but I can't seem to find
it... Any suggestions warmly welcomed.

All best,
Olle