Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula-bat - GUI form of bconsole

2011-08-04 10:54:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula-bat - GUI form of bconsole
From: "Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]" <uthra.r.rao AT nasa DOT gov>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:52:29 -0500

Has anybody out there  installed “Bacula-bat” (Bacula Admin Tool) with Bacula 5.0.3? I understand that this can be installed on a remote machine. Please let me know if this will help you sort the tapes by expiration date and pool name so that you can view all the tapes in a given pool in the order of their expiration date.

Thank You.