Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-bat - GUI form of bconsole

2011-08-04 16:05:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-bat - GUI form of bconsole
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]" <uthra.r.rao AT nasa DOT gov>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 16:02:40 -0400
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET
SYSTEMS INC] <uthra.r.rao AT nasa DOT gov> wrote:
> Thank you for the information.
>
> When I run query from bconsole:
>
> *query
> Automatically selected Catalog: MyCatalog
> Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
> Automatically selected : The default file is empty, see
> <bacula-source>/examples/sample-query.sql for samples
> | info                                                      |
> | See <bacula-source>/examples/sample-query.sql for samples |
>
> On my server /usr/local/share/Bacula/query.sql the file is empty. This is a
> FreebSD 8.2 system running Bacula 5.0.3. What should I do to get the "query"
> to work?

If that is the query file that bacula is using on your system
(remember mine on gentoo is /etc/bacula/query.sql and I do not know
about your os) you can put the code I gave you in as #1 instead of #17
into the empty file and then after you get it working customize it to
fit your needs. If you know any SQL at all this should not be too
difficult.

John