Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] job fails at the very end

2011-03-17 07:15:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] job fails at the very end
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:13:06 +0200
Hello.

I have a very big job (50+ GB) running over WAN. I've tried to run the job
twice now (it lasts for 6 days) and it errored out both times with errors:

JobId 31268: Error: Watchdog sending kill after 518411 secs to thread stalled
reading File daemon.
JobId 31268: Fatal error: Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Interrupted
system call

For the 2nd job the secs value was 518409.

I think it's actually the very end of the job because "Last Volume Bytes" is
nearly identical for both jobs: the 1st time it was 39,997,438,566 (39.99 GB),
the 2nd time it was 39,997,438,425 (39.99 GB). I see that elapsed times are
nearly identical too: 5 days 23 hours 59 mins 53 secs and 6 days.

Any idea what this Watchdog error means? Can I set it to a bigger value somehow?

--
Silver