Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] job fails at the very end

2011-03-17 12:30:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] job fails at the very end
From: Marcin Wolcendorf <antymat AT chelmska.waw DOT pl>
To: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:01:59 +0100
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 01:13:06PM +0200, Silver Salonen wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have a very big job (50+ GB) running over WAN. I've tried to run the job
> twice now (it lasts for 6 days) and it errored out both times with errors:

And 6 days is a culprit here. According to statements I've found somewhere on
Bacula pages (do not remember where now, sorry), 6 days is a common sense limit
to the job execution time.
I managed to split it to 2 separate jobs, but there is a config option to
change MaxJobTime. Go to website, director configuration - it is not too
complicated to find.

HTH.

BR,

M.W.

--
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
                -- A. Camus