Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows XP Backup

2011-03-11 11:53:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows XP Backup
From: Mike Hendrie <mike AT hendrienet DOT com>
To: Marcello Romani <mromani AT ottotecnica DOT com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:49:58 -0600
Sorry for the delay.  I needed a break.
Thank you for your responses.

I have DNS working:
Bacula server: 10.2.1.98
XP: 10.2.1.97

Is there something special that needs to be setup for the filestore? I am using the same file store for the Bacula server backup as the Windows XP client backup.

The Bacula server backup runs fine.
The XP clinet goes to Cancel right away

The XP client's estimate is working, but no workie workie when trying to backup.

Mike