Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Should I use data spooling when writing to nfs mounted storage?

2011-03-03 18:41:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Should I use data spooling when writing to nfs mounted storage?
From: Sean Clark <smclark AT tamu DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 17:39:12 -0600
On 03/03/2011 05:12 PM, John Drescher wrote:
> That was one of the choices. btrfs is still considered highly
> experimental at this point.
>
> John
Well, that's definitely true, though so far for me it's been more
reliable than one might think.  (I did, just yesterday,
run into what appeared to be an odd bug in it, though, so not QUITE
ready for everybody to use yet, just eager nuts like
myself).

If I can find an available gigabit port to plug the experimental storage
daemon into I can do some real speed testing on the filesystem with bacula.