Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Copy/Move Jobs to another volume?

2011-03-03 13:20:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Copy/Move Jobs to another volume?
From: Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer AT web DOT de>
To: Dan Schaefer <dan AT performanceadmin DOT com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 19:17:11 +0100
Am 03.03.2011 17:43, schrieb Dan Schaefer:
I had Bacula misconfigured and now I have multiple jobs (Full Backups) written to a single File
Volume. Can someone advise on how I can move a certain job into another volume so that I can purge
and delete the oversized volume? I hope this is possible. I suppose what I could do is restore that
job and then back it up again into a different pool? Thanks in advance.

You should look into http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/concepts/concepts/Migration_Copy.html.

Declare the pool you want to move it to as "next pool" and migrate jobs over.

hth

Jan

--
professional: http://www.oscar-consult.de