Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Copy/Move Jobs to another volume?

2011-03-03 12:06:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Copy/Move Jobs to another volume?
From: Dan Schaefer <dan AT performanceadmin DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 11:43:06 -0500
I had Bacula misconfigured and now I have multiple jobs (Full Backups) written
to a single File
Volume. Can someone advise on how I can move a certain job into another volume
so that I can purge
and delete the oversized volume? I hope this is possible. I suppose what I
could do is restore that
job and then back it up again into a different pool? Thanks in advance.

--
Dan Schaefer
Web Developer/Systems Analyst