Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FW: FW: Bacula help

2011-01-26 17:42:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FW: FW: Bacula help
From: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
To: laxansh AT anatec DOT com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:22:33 +0100
Op 26/01/2011 16:50, Laxansh K. Adesara schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I have checked it. Both are same but now it seems like database issue as
> in the log file its showing database error. But I have already installed
> mysql database and in the bacula-dir configuration file by default it
> was showing my database details e.g. database name, username n password.
> But still error is saying configure your database. So what do I need to
> do to configure mysql database with bacula-director?
>
> Regards,
>
> Laxansh

I'll refer you to the manual part about installing and configuring mysql
for bacula:
http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/catalog/catalog/Installing_Configurin_MySQL.html

You will probably need the information in the Phase II part of the info
there. You will need to run 3 scripts that will create the bacula
database, grant the bacula user the correct permissions and then create
the necessary tables in that database for bacula to run.

Kind regards,
Jeremy

 **** DISCLAIMER ****
http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm