Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FW: FW: Bacula help

2011-01-27 05:42:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FW: FW: Bacula help
From: "Laxansh K. Adesara" <laxansh AT anatec DOT com>
To: "Jari Fredriksson" <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:36:38 -0000
Hi,

I created database as you said but I could not find
make_bacula_tables.sql into particular folder. There was scripts folder
but not this file. So Do I need to create separately? If yes, what am I
suppose to write? Now I am sure it's database problem. Because still
bacula-director goes offline  Continuously.

Regards,

Laxansh