Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Compiling Bacula 5.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.6

2011-01-26 17:43:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Compiling Bacula 5.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.6
From: Max Schröder <max.schroeder2 AT uni-rostock DOT de>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:26:15 +0100
Hi at all,

I was trying to build the recent version of bacula on Mac OS X 10.6

What I've done:
- Download und extract "bacula-5.0.3.tar.gz" from sf
- run ./configure --enable-client-only
  (Runs without any errors. If needed i can post config.out tomorrow)
- run make, but make fails with several errors like this:

 invalid conversion from 'int64_t*' to 'intmax_t*'

I also found the following, but the workaround described didn't seem to
work for me:
http://www.mail-archive.com/bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT
net/msg37795.html

Means I've tried:

CFLAGS="-arch i368 -g -O0" CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS" LDFLAGS="-arch i386" ./configure

But this results in a configure-Error.

What can I do to build Bacula on Mac OS X? What am I missing?

Best regards