Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] No medium found.. How to force it?

2010-10-05 14:35:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] No medium found.. How to force it?
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Romer Ventura <rventura AT h-st DOT com>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 14:33:04 -0400
> Isnt it supposed to pull media from scratch pool?

I believe it will pull from the scratch pool if only if there are no
acceptable volumes in the pool. CNH895 was an acceptable volume even
though it was not in the changer so it picked that over grabbing one
from the scratch.

There may be some configuration setting to prevent bacula from wanting
a volume that is not in the changer but I do not know. Some one else
will have to help with that..

John