Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore from a file listing

2010-10-05 14:55:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore from a file listing
From: Rory Campbell-Lange <rory AT campbell-lange DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:53:00 +0100
Other than Graham's note about how to escape files I'd be grateful to
know if there is another way of marking files so that they can be
restored.

I simply can't find a way of marking files easily from the root of the
restore console (see example below).

Can marking be done through SQL? I note that the file table has a markid
column.

Thanks
Rory

--