Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula using volume for each job every night

2010-05-26 08:31:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula using volume for each job every night
From: Joseph Spenner <joseph85750 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 05:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Tue, 5/25/10, Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net> wrote:

> > Which section would I place the "Maximum Concurrent
> Jobs = 20" in the bacula-dir.conf ?
>
> In both the Director resource and all applicable Storage
> resources.

Last night still used multiple volumes, so I decided to wipe the volumes and
the database, and let bacula start over.  I created my new 21 volumes, but as I
recall, I need to do something to the volumes (mark them in some special way)
to make sure they get recycled (cycle over and over).  Do I just go into bat
and mark each volume 'recycle' ?