Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bweb An error has occurred: Can't get your login name

2010-05-24 23:51:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bweb An error has occurred: Can't get your login name
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 21:49:25 -0600 (MDT)
No one out there is using bweb?? with users?? does it work?? is it broken?? am
i wasting my time??

Computer King                   CaN-Mail                    Surveillance King
http://computerking.ca     http://canmail.org      http://surveillanceking.net

Surveillance - Sales Service - Hosting Backup
NEW!!! Internet Based Surveillance Systems
Custom Service Pac kages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages