Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bweb An error has occurred: Can't get your login name

2010-05-20 17:54:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] bweb An error has occurred: Can't get your login name
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:51:30 -0600 (MDT)
I am trying to create users for bweb, have followed the docs, and have bweb
mostly up and running.  However cannot find anywhere to create users and when i
turn security on it locks me out, and I have to remove the line from bweb.conf.

using ubuntu 8.04 LTS, bacula-3.0.2 from source and bacula-gui-5.0.2/bweb from
source.

Please see the post with the subject line bweb-mysql.sql gives errors
for more infos on this problem as i have gotten the script to run and have
added the necessary tables to the database now.

Also there is nothing in the apache access or error logs corresponding to this
error

Please help as i am really stuck, and bweb looks awesome something my clients
really need, but i cannot give the access to see or delete everyones backups.

Computer King                   CaN-Mail                    Surveillance King
http://computerking.ca     http://canmail.org      http://surveillanceking.net

Surveillance - Sales Service - Hosting Backup
NEW!!! Internet Based Surveillance Systems
Custom Service Pac kages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages