Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bweb An error has occurred: Can't get your login name

2010-05-25 15:44:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bweb An error has occurred: Can't get your login name
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:41:56 -0600 (MDT)
I am already using apache .htaccess file for login however i need users of
different levels.  Example i have to clients in different locations doing
network backups to the same server, and would like to give them access to bweb.
 However i do not want to allow them to view or even worse delete each others
jobs only there own.

Computer King                   CaN-Mail                    Surveillance King
http://computerking.ca     http://canmail.org      http://surveillanceking.net

Surveillance - Sales Service - Hosting Backup
NEW!!! Internet Based Surveillance Systems
Custom Service Pac kages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages