Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BSMTP Problem with Exchange

2010-05-24 06:57:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BSMTP Problem with Exchange
From: "Beck J Mr" <james.beck AT shunsley.eril DOT net>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:54:24 +0100
I have figured out what was happening. It was a combination of two
things, firstly the upgrade to 5.0.2 had made the file
/usr/lib/libbac-5.0.1.so only readable by root. I fixed this problem by
doing:

chown root:bacula on /usr/lib/libbac-5.0.1.so

Secondly, Outlook had decided the messages from bacula were spam, so has
been marking it as junk. Didn't even think of this as I had created a
rule for the address to move it into its own folder, plus if I sent the
messages via another SMTP server, they came through okay.

James