Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.2 issue with no files were found for building directory tree

2010-05-24 10:05:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.2 issue with no files were found for building directory tree
From: Ondřej Planka <ondrej.planka AT ignum DOT cz>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:49:48 +0200
I am using Bacula 5.0.2 and see around with issue that during restore no files
were found for building directory tree for FULL volume.

My File database expired (due to short retention), and restore offered me to
restore all files:
For one or more of the JobIds selected, no files were found, so file selection
is not possible.Most likely your retention policy pruned the files.

File, Job and Volume retention period is set up for long time but seems to be
that files expired after short time.

Any experiences with this strange issue?

Thanks, Ondrey.