Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] LTO-4 Drive issues

2010-05-22 04:45:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] LTO-4 Drive issues
From: skipunk <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 04:43:19 -0400
Status update.  I just finished the first backup job which was 3.6 Gb.  It took
2.5 hours to run. avg speeds finished around 500k/s.

I've gone as far again to reboot the library and the server and still no
changes.  I'm not sure what i'm over looking. I have 1T of data to backup on
one of the servers and at this rate it will take far too long to complete.
Really pointless to even attempt.