Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems getting restore to work

2010-04-13 17:35:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems getting restore to work
From: Jerry Lowry <jlowry AT edt DOT com>
To: Ralf Gross <Ralf-Lists AT ralfgross DOT de>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:33:07 -0700
thanks Ralf,  after playing around with the setting, that was what it was.  It seems to be restoring now....I say seems because the 'st dir' show the job waiting on the storage 'File 1', although when I look at the disk is has directories and files and is growing in used space.

Any ideas why it says 'waiting on storage 'File1'  and yet it is running?

jerry

Ralf Gross wrote:
Jerry Lowry schrieb:

Martin,  I am trying to restore the files to the file system on the
bacula server.  The client 'swift-fd' definitely does NOT have room on
the disk to restore all the pdfs.  That is why my restore is configured
with -> "where= /backup0/bacula-restores".

No,
jlowry:swift 61>ls /home/hardware/backup0
/home/hardware/backup0: No such file or directory

When it tries the restore it fails to create the directory structure on
the backup server.  This is based on the error message that I get.

12-Apr 13:54 swift-fd JobId 137: Error: restore.c:1133 Write error on /backup0/bacula-restores/home/hardware/pdf/rca/sarah.tv.pdf: No space left on device

your are trying to restore to the client swift-fd, I guess this is not
what you want. You have to change this in your restore settings.

Ralf