Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems getting restore to work

2010-04-13 14:56:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems getting restore to work
From: Jerry Lowry <jlowry AT edt DOT com>
To: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:53:44 -0700
Martin,  I am trying to restore the files to the file system on the bacula server.  The client 'swift-fd' definitely does NOT have room on the disk to restore all the pdfs.  That is why my restore is configured with -> "where= /backup0/bacula-restores".

No,
 jlowry:swift 61>ls /home/hardware/backup0
/home/hardware/backup0: No such file or directory

When it tries the restore it fails to create the directory structure on the backup server.  This is based on the error message that I get.

12-Apr 13:54 swift-fd JobId 137: Error: restore.c:1133 Write error on /backup0/bacula-restores/home/hardware/pdf/rca/sarah.tv.pdf: No space left on device
thanks,
jerry