Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Can someone help me to solve my logical problem... ?

2010-03-22 07:24:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Can someone help me to solve my logical problem... ?
From: gnowar <g.nowar AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 04:21:26 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah that should work !

Thanks !

I upgraded bacula to the 5.0.1, it seems like I can reuse a tape when Vol
Retention is exceeded (even if jobs and files retention are not exceeded).

The volume status of the tape is set to Used when the Vol retention is
reached.

I just need to create 2 pools / 2 jobs now, one for 365 days vol retention
(schedule for w01, w04 etc..) and the other one for 21 days vol retention.

Am I right ?

Thx guys