Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula-dir not working

2010-03-12 06:45:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir not working
From: Rodrigo Fernandes <rodrigoefer AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:43:13 -0300
Hi,

My bacula-dir cannot start using the script /etc/init.d/bacula-ctl-dir, and looking the bacula log I have this:

12-Mar 08:11 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at bsys.c:494
bacula-dir is already running. pid=19523
Check file /var/run/bacula-dir.9101.pid

I try to move the /var/run/bacula-dir.9101.pid to another folder but not working too.

The bacula-sd and bacula-fd working fine.

I'm using bacula 2.4.4-1

Someone on the list could help me?

Thanks a lot,

Rodrigo Fernandes